With a sales career that began at the Four Seasons Hotel, Chicago I was able to acquire strong communication and negotiating skills while working with clients as varied and diverse as my designated markets. With clients ranging from huge corporate travel programs - for financial institutions - to working with a Hollywood studio to manage a long term stay for a celebrity filming a movie in Chicago, being able to multi-task and meet everyone’s needs was a must.
Having been raised in a “real estate” family and then marrying my husband John, whose family owned and ran a successful wholesale furniture business, means that almost all conversation unsurprisingly leads to talk of the "home". The transition into real estate was very natural after spending 12 years working with my husband in his showroom at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart. Whether working with homeowners or buyers, just as when I was selling luxury hotel rooms or working with interior designers at the Mart, my clients can count on me to listen to their needs and to provide an unparalleled level of service. I approach each situation with honesty, integrity and a sense of humor while also engaging a creative eye that helps buyers visualize how they can turn a house into their home and also help a seller better position their home for sale.
I have lived in the Chicago land area since 1995 and ultimately settled in Wilmette in 2002 because it reminded me of my Connecticut roots. Our family quickly became immersed in all that the North Shore has to offer and I have enjoyed many volunteer roles from Chairing the Parent Board for my children’s nursery school to serving as a room parent during their elementary and middle school years to being involved in our church as both a Sunday School Teacher and a Department Chair for our Annual Rummage Sale. I am currently serving a three year term on the Board of Directors for the New Trier Booster Club and am an active member of the League of Women Voters in Wilmette and The Wilmette/Kenilworth Chamber of Commerce. When not running around the North Shore for work I enjoy walking my dog along Sheridan Road, reading a book at Gillson Beach, breaking a sweat in a yoga class or cheering from the sidelines as one of my two boys plays football, basketball or baseball.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 20 INDIAN HILL RD WINNETKA, IL $5,650,000
- 5 N INDIAN HILL RD WINNETKA, IL $4,995,000
- 870 PRIVATE RD WINNETKA, IL $3,875,000
- 350 MELROSE AVE KENILWORTH, IL $3,495,000
- 10 LAKEWOOD DR GLENCOE, IL $3,389,000
- 855 GORDON TER WINNETKA, IL $2,949,000
- 690 ARDSLEY RD WINNETKA, IL $2,799,000
- 99 TUDOR PL KENILWORTH, IL $2,499,000
- 1221 SHERIDAN RD WILMETTE, IL $2,399,000
- 1044 MOHAWK RD WILMETTE, IL $2,395,000
- 1045 ROMONA RD WILMETTE, IL $2,349,000
- 102 CHURCH RD WINNETKA, IL $2,335,000
- 1131 TAYLORSPORT LN WINNETKA, IL $2,199,000
- 263 WOODLAWN AVE WINNETKA, IL $2,150,000
- 523 GREENWOOD AVE KENILWORTH, IL $2,099,000
- 790 SUMAC LN WINNETKA, IL $2,099,000
- 422 CUMNOR RD KENILWORTH, IL $2,049,000
- 997 ASBURY CT WINNETKA, IL $1,999,000
- 1732 HIGHLAND AVE WILMETTE, IL $1,975,000
- 1414 ASBURY AVE WINNETKA, IL $1,899,000
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Search 82,805 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Winnetka, IL Postal Code 60093, IL School District School District, County, IL Listing Service Area Area, IL Address 123 Main St, Winnetka, IL Street Main St, Winnetka, IL Listing ID #123456
Activity in wilmette